The Cameron is an exquisite home designed with the finest elements of southern architecture in mind, including stunning stone accents and board and batten siding. The split floor plan and interior lend themselves to a lifestyle of easy living and entertaining flowing through the open kitchen and great room. It’s the perfect choice for a retirement getaway or for an active family seeking an immaculate home on the coast.
Attention to detail, quality, and extraordinary value are immediately evident in this beautiful and masterfully built home.
- Sale Price = $525,000
- One-level home, 2800 sq.ft., all hardwoods downstairs, tile and granite countertops, stainless appliances, fireplace, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths with an oversized upstairs multi-purpose room with generous walk in storage
- Expansive backyard golf views of 2 fairways and driving range
- Beautifully landscaped with irrigation on nicely wooded .4-acre homesite
- Large screened-in porch with spacious grilling deck
- Model home without prior residents
The Cameron is a must see and priced to sell!
Contact us today for more information
800.789.0535 | email@example.com
About the builder
Nearly 30 years of experience, an impressive portfolio of architectural innovation and superior craftsmanship have distinguished Mark Saunders Luxury Homes as master builders of extraordinary homes.
- Builder of 800 quality coastal homes
- Selected by Coastal Living Magazine as the builder for their 2009 Idea Home
- Proudly serves and works with customers in collaborative, visionary relationships